> 313 created what?  Electronic dance music was not created in Detroit.

Umm, Detroit Techno.

> What if people started saying that black, American people have no business
> sampling or being inspired by Kraftwerk?

It would be ridiculous. Have Derrick May, Afrika Bambatta or Carl Craig
given the props to Kraftwerk they deserve? Compare and contrast with the M
word...

I don't think anybody is seriously saying, "Techno should only be black
music" or anything like that. Just that, give credit where it's due. If
you're in a position to do that, you have an obligation to do so. You can
print this out and hold me to it, should the need ever arise, btw.

Jonny.