Arne.Weinberg:

Coming from Germany i asked myself how the list (you) think about the >german techno scene and its producers.

In my opinion the german techno thing is really booooooooring, because >they all hear and produce and spin only the hard banging soulless crap >called "Schranz"

For certain people (like me) the "german sound" was really important in the early 90's to mid 90's.

What records/labels you mean by "Schranz"?
I would think there are people that really HATE the Cologne minimalism sound. Cologne's acid sound is a whole different story...

For me the germans kept the original attitude of the early Chicago (and later Detroit with Tresor etc.) sound and production values better than, say, the folks in England.

And you can't really deny that when you're talking about electronic music in general, Germany is in a class of it's own.

-Proffit