Going a little off topic here, but I'd like an answer to this question as well...I moved to Boston last year and have been able to pick up plenty of great techno (313 and otherwise) in the Satellite and Other Music outlets. But snowhere eems to play it. With the exception of one or two house nights (and one techno night in a small Irish bar), it seems to be all about trance in Boston clubs. Where do the people that buy all the techno play?

Why is it that living in the states I can find it on record but nobody here plays it or Detroit techno in the clubs?

MEK