I know local DJs who get stuff earlier off Napster and play it on CD in lieu
of vinyl. Sometimes they get things earlier that way - I mean in Australia
it's harder to get stuff, period, but I imagine this isn't unique to us. I
have heard of big name DJs e-mailing files to other DJs of their latest
recordings, burn it on CD and then play it out - quicker and cheaper than
going out getting a vinyl pressing. See, I'm up on this flossy stuff after
all.

:)

Cheers

Cyclone