mmm I think we're a little bit off here
First :the artist that got ript off like talking heads were ****** by their
own management etc etc records company bla bla
and not by there fans !!
metallica and the corrs are crying about some bucks, **** them
they can not even proof they are loosing money !
when Alanis Morisette says something about  the copyright laws being
outdated we're on the right track
and Lil Louise .. well

has the man done anything besides being a so called dj lately ?

and digital encrypting mmm
 I'll say this :
The only way the napster server knows it's a lil louie track is based on the
name of the 'file', if I'm correct
but then again how would you then find it ;-)

same as hyperreal's 'elzem' or something

DJ DMT

develop research develop research
so who is ******* who now?won ohw gniggod ohw os