I think that people who are good enough will make money.  That's all there
is to it.  If they have what it takes and love what they do enough, they can
figure out how to earn a living doing just that.  We all know that we have
to earn a living in this lifetime (atleast most of us do) and figuring out a
way to make what doing what you love and earning a living doing it.

I know this is probably not having anything to do with what y'all are
talking, but those are my thoughts when I hear people discussing
"napster-type" things.  People like metallica should quit crying about it.
I'm sure they have enough cash as it is.

Just my two cents... =)