NO!!  You get me all wrong!  I still find vinyl hugely superiour to CD, I'm
just saying that the process can improve the sounds of CD.  For me, it makes
the cd listenerable to, whereas before it was just really weak and
fustrating.

The tests were done on a my Dad's Linn system.  The Linn LP12 still sounds
much better than the CD (no, it's not a CD12), it's just that he listens to
Classical music and struggles to get new classical records.

Luckly with Dance music, DJ cluture also keeps audiophiles like myself happy
by keeping vinyl going strong.  Now if only they didn't put their hands of
the playing surfaces of the records in the shops...... ;-)

Cheers,
Paul.