From: "lauryn goller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] about moby and his corporate money he receives...
Date: Thu,  3 May 2001 13:36:16 -0400

>"well, it Moby endorses it then it must be good enough
>for me to buy." By allowing them to place their name and logo all over his >tours, etc. he does endorse them... regardless of what he may do with the
>money afterward."

at this point, i would *like* to say that you are grossly underestimating the intelligence of the human population, but unfortunately, that probably *isn't* the case.

i would almost reach out by saying that i think most of the people who could honestly just go out and buy a car because they saw it on t.v. WOULD be intelligent enough to discern since they somehow are smart enough to have made all that money..but that isn't always the case either.

i don't think i honestly know anyone who just goes out and buys things simply because a celebrity endorses them. because i think most people are intelligent enough to know that just because someone is famous doesn't make them an expert on cars, hair products, etc.,etc....

*shrugs* but then again...what do i know...i keep forgetting how stupid people can be...

lauryn.

 "nothing is an end
          because it can always be used
                 as a basis for something new and different."
                                        -keith haring
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]       [EMAIL PROTECTED]