Hey,

> Not to say I told you so, but as I recall when I was
> commenting on this list
> about the lineup a few weeks ago, saying I didn't
> feel it was extremely
> representative of Detroit talent, I feel I was
> getting hated on a little. Matter
> of fact, noone really wanted to touch that topic
> that much at all, which is
> one that I felt was certainly worth discussing on a
> 313 list. It's almost as if
> people didn't want to dare question the holy DEMF
> and Carl Craig. But
> now here it is, from the mouth of the prodigal son
> of techno himself, Mr.
> Derrick May. And it seems that Carl Craig is on the
> out and out with this
> festival anyway. What do y'all think now?

I dunno what you're talking about... What about the
Conspiracy Theory post by Logavo or did you miss that?
I dunno how long you've been on this list but you'd
better realise, people won't acknowledge you unless
you stand out. I'm rude to people and I question what
people class as accepted, that's how I get a response.
It's not the best way tho... Better just to make very
good posts...

Later,
Nick:)