Thanks Sean, that is exactly the point I was trying to make earlier.

We do not have all the facts, maybe Carol Marvin is right, maybe she is trying to jack the festival. We do not really know yet, do we?

From: Sean Deason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] Carl Craig Fired!
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:59:50 -0400

okay. Ive been trying to stay out of it, but this comment has drawn me in.
you shouldnt just accept what you read or are spoon fed by the media as
truth. theres *always* more to a story than what youre told in the paper.
I'm contantly reading the paper with a smirk or scepticism. I always read
stories wondering about what it is they're *not* telling us. this is one of
those cases. yes there was some behind the scenes stuff going on which was
touched upon in the article (way more than you can imagine!)
Rememeber this :History is written by the victors. He who controls the
information controls the power. In America we have what is called "The
American Revolution" in our history books. I'd bet in the British history
books it's called "The Colonial Riots" or "The Colonialist Uprising".