> I've just bought Weatherall's excellent "Nine o'clok drop"
> mix CD, which
> includes "Warm leatherette" by Normal - sounds exactly like
> the blueprint
> for Adult... Any recommandations in this very old electro
> direction, apart
> Telex (and obviously Kraftwerk) ?
> Gwendal

Checkout records from Jonzun Crew, Twilight 22, early Dynamix II records,
Hashim, Cybotron, Afrika Bambataa & the Soul Sonic Force. The list is
endless.

Mixed up in the Hague from I-F is good start. Try to serach the archive for
more info, theere had been a lot of e-mail about his mix-cd.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]