it's not the same music instructor project that made a rave track with a high pitched ultravox sample a while ago. right?

From: "Michael Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Electro pointers
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:43:07 -0000

with a bumpin release on World Electric, too! that's the only record i have
of his, though, what else has Bolz Bolz released?

From: "Leif Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:05:54 -0400

You might want to check out Music Instructor. They're a Berlin based outfit
that puts out some very nice retro-electro sounds. I just got their album
Electro City recently and I've really been digging it. Great vocodored
vocals over smooth electro beats.

Not so much electro, but I recently discovered Bolz Bolz. I can't believe I
never picked up on this guy sooner. Absolutely wonderful 80's sounding
techno full of soul and great melodies. I really love this vintage analog
sound.

 Leif