On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I don't know if it was in this list or in techno.ca, but I remember a long
> discussion thread about 2 years ago, when Luke Slater remixed Madonna... back
> then a lot of people said Luke had sold out. it seems things are different
> today

Yes, it was quite a debate.
Those remixes never made it to the public, only a few promos are around,
right? Luke Slater was most likely _asked_ to make them, or maybe he
offered them to Maverick...

> I also remember a discussion about UR / Sony affair..

It's a bit of a different situation when a record ompany decides to
release a "cover version" of your track without even asking your
permission.

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR