Yeah Bjork! Going to get her new album today...anyone know if it's on vinyl and are rmxs planned?

MEK

From: Dan Sicko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Sean Deason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] madonna
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:46:57 -0400

At 8:36 AM -0400 8/28/01, Sean Deason wrote:
since we're on the unlikely subject of Madonna; I like the last 2 albums
very much. in fact the Ray of Light album would make a great William Orbit
album if Madonna would just stop singing all over the music :^) but it
annoys me that since she *so* "electronica" and "techno-y" these days she
hasn't acknowledged the "Detroit" roots of electronica or even tapped one of
the numerous Detroit artists to do a remix. Have none of her handlers ever
mentioned to her that her alleged hometown had a *huge* role in the creation
of the music style she's ripping off these days? I think that with her
influence, she could do a lot for the local "techno" scene by just
acknowledging it.

I think she's missed her chance ... in my opinion, the only good
"electronica" cut she's had was "Bedtime Story," which was written by
Bjork anyway ... :)

-d