god, yes. how could i forget fred g. at demf. "discombobulate"! woo hoo!

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Heutte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 11:16 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Live shows

Tristan and a couple of others have mentioned live sets that also
impressed me:

Kooky Scientist at DEMF 2001
Bill Van Loo at DEMF 2000

I've missed quite a few at the DEMF so I'm not dissin' anyone I left out.

What this tells me is that -- again -- we have Carl Craig to thank for
really highlighting live techno performance in a way that has simply
not been done elsewhere.