I had heard bad things about Satellite Records, but decided to try them out
anyways.  Unfortunately, it turns out that everything negative I heard was
true.

They sent me records other than what was on the shipping list and one of the
records I received looked as though it had been slammed in a door. Also, it
took them about 3 weeks to get the order out to me. Definitely not worth
it...

Groovetech, on the otherhand, is great.  I've used them many times, all
positive experiences.

As compliment to Groovetech's customer service:
One time they sent me the wrong record, and when I informed them of this,
they immediately (next day air) sent me out the correct record along with
postage for return shipping on the old one.

-Joe