giving an opinion is a lot different than talking sh*t. saying that you think Magda is an average DJ is an opinion. saying that "Derek P. can wipe his ass with Magda" is talking sh*t. you know there is a difference.

no mailing list needs someone replying to EVERY post saying the exact same thing. if you have anything new to add to the discussion and want to continue email me, privately. if you're going to repeat yourself don't bother.

Mike

From: "Jayson B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] DJ Magda
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:23:13 +0000

umm, can YOU spin a better set than her?  if you're going to talk so much
sh*t then you better back it up.

ok, how does this invalidate my comments at all?  Hey you, don't EVER
critique a movie until you've made a movie with a 30 million dollar budget
ok? Don't tell that chef you didn't like his sauce until you've had to work
for a big fancy restaurant.

In the same vein, maybe you shouldn't offer your opinion even on dj's that
you like until you're as good as they are.  I mean, if experience is the
only way to valid opinions, you'd have to do that right?