umm, can YOU spin a better set than her?  if you're going to talk so much
sh*t then you better back it up.

ok, how does this invalidate my comments at all? Hey you, don't EVER critique a movie until you've made a movie with a 30 million dollar budget ok? Don't tell that chef you didn't like his sauce until you've had to work for a big fancy restaurant.

In the same vein, maybe you shouldn't offer your opinion even on dj's that you like until you're as good as they are. I mean, if experience is the only way to valid opinions, you'd have to do that right?