Yes, Eric Haupt joined the Navy right after Sickness. I believe that was his last set before joining.

At 02:20 PM 9/19/2001 -0400, you wrote:

Just let him say what he has to say and ignore him. Like Luke Monteiro before him, Jayson B. is just one of the more annoying "features" of the 313 list. He is cynical, but not particularly clever or insightful; a terrible combination.

He does have a point though, if Plaslaiko had a pretty smile and a nice set of hooters he would be playing out of town a hell of a lot more.

Either way, good for Magda, I am glad things are working out for her. I hope she has the talent and the ability to make the right decisions so that her notoriety is more than a flash in the pan. You don't need to judge her, time will do that for you. If she becomes a footnote in your back-in-my-day speeches in 5 years then you can pat yourself on the back for being right all along.

Eric Haupt joined the Military(Navy, I believe) shortly after Sickness in 97 and is still there from what I understand. I had a short email exchange with him a year or so ago when he posted an FS for an SCI Pro 1 on RMMM. Still making music, doing well...

...doesnt Rich hate this list because it is so gossipy?

playhaters in dis house,
mt

np Sonic Youth.Daydream Nation.Kissability

Again the cynic delivers another crushing blow to Detroit.  Why can't you
assume Rich actually thinks she's a good DJ?.  I've seen Magda three times
now and have been nothing but impressed everytime.  I have a great funky
mixed disc that she put out, and it is phenomenal.  Track selection has a
lot to do with being a good dj (in fact before mixing was involved track
selection is what made you a DJ).

Your somewhat sexists stance only makes you seem ignorant.

todd