[Mike Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> He does have a point though, if Plaslaiko had a pretty smile and a nice set
> of hooters he would be playing out of town a hell of a lot more.

I can't stop giggling thinking about Derek in some sort of Aphex Twin
circa Windowlicker thing with a bikini and an overbearing smile.

As for the actual topic of this post... I thought that people had
figured out by now that talent alone does not garner bookings or
notoriety.  It is certainly helpful, but often very good DJs are
overlooked for one reason or another.

It sucks that this is how it is, but I can't honestly think of a better
way to do it.  Of course people who "network" constantly and kiss
promoter ass are going to get bookings- of course DJs who release
records are going to get bookings.   How else are promoters supposed to
know how to book?

--
:: atomly ::

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]