I'm really getting sick of this thing. The "False" CNN coverage is a hoax:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1540000/1540102.st

and

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_402920.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

CNN says fake footage claims are 'baseless and ridiculous'

CNN says accusations it faked footage of Palestinians
celebrating the US terror attacks are baseless.

Palestinian journalists and officials reportedly claim the footage
dates back to 1991, but was passed off as being current.

CNN says a Reuters camera crew filmed the celebrations in
East Jerusalem hours after the hijackings.

It says the allegations stem from an email by a Brazilian student.

The Universad Estatal de Campinas-Brasil (Unicamp) says one
of its students sent the email after apparently receiving
information from a professor at another institution.

Marcio AV Carvalho later realised the claims were false and sent
out a correction, says Unicamp.

A spokesman said: "The original message, however, was
distributed all over the world, often with many distortions."

A CNN spokesman told Ananova: "CNN rejects as baseless and
ridiculous an allegation being circulated by email and the
internet claiming that CNN televised 10-year-old videotape to
illustrate Palestinians celebrating in the wake of the horrific
September 11 tragedies in the US.

"CNN applauds Unicamp for setting the record straight. The
videotape in question was shot by a Reuters TV camera crew on
September 11."

According to the Islamic Republic News Agency, the Palestinian
Journalists' Association has condemned CNN for "journalistic
treachery".

> Sorry to go off topic but I thought this was worth posting ...

>> power

>> distributors,
>> streets,

>> 1991,
>> people
>> high
>> Palestinians.

>>> --
>>> I thought so, the night they first showed those images, a BBC news
>>> reporter
>>> in Palestine (I forget her name) denied that these scenes were taking
>>> place.

**> *
> Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
> confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
> must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone;
> please
> inform the sender immediately.

**> *