Check out this website for a refute of this claim....

www.truthorfiction.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Girard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 11:21 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] BBC BREAKING NEWS ! - Off topic

Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may
contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions
or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official
view of
 the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents
any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Sorry to go off topic but I thought this was worth posting ...

> power

> distributors,
> streets,

> > > uses

> 1991,
> people
> high
> Palestinians.

> > --
> > I thought so, the night they first showed those images, a BBC news
> > reporter
> > in Palestine (I forget her name) denied that these scenes were taking
> > place.

***
Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone;
please
inform the sender immediately.
***