ok, maybe you're right, but as far as I know, in those images all you can
see is about 5 kids, a woman and two adults celebrating (about 9 or 10
people). That's all the celebration? is that all the footage CNN could get?
Why are this images said to be celebration of the palestinians, for me it is
a celebration of 10 palestiniansd, most of them kids... I think that is also
distorting reality. I'm not defending anyone here, all I say is this type of
things promote hate and violence, and that's exactly what we are trying to
avoid, or is it not?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1540000/1540102.st