Firstly, anyone who uses the term "buddy" to address someone immediately discredits themself to some extent. :P

Second, regardless of whether it academically fits the definition of "racism" (I won't argue that point since I'm certainly not an expert on ethnic origins), the "anti-Muslim" or "anti-Arab" acts themselves have the same motivation and affect Muslim and Arabic people the same way "racist" acts affect people of a particular race (which is why I group the acts under the term "racism"). And it's how people are affected which is the point I was trying to make (which is far more important, IMO, than splitting hairs over the academic definition of peoples' actions).

Anyways, if you really want to continue this discussion, take it private. The only reason why I kept this message public was to take the opportunity to defend what I said.