deephousepage.com

and I wouldn't write off YMO after downloading "a couple of tracks" - they
were a highly influential and avant garde outfit that produced some amazing
music that has contributed immensely to the creation of techno and related
electronic pop styles including house ....

in fact if you listen to some old mixes from pioneers on deephousepage like
Farley and Ron Hardy you'll probably hear some YMO tracks in the mix, and in
terms of techno I know for a fact that Jeff Mills frequently used to drop
"Computer Games" on his WJLB "Wizard" slot, even if it was on a third deck
and just for the first 32 bars..........

listen

rc