At 23:24 04/01/2002 +1100, RC wrote:
and I wouldn't write off YMO after downloading "a couple of tracks" - they
were a highly influential and avant garde outfit that produced some amazing

mmm, well I too question all that talk about them. at the time I always thought they were boring and, let's say, a bit proggy! yes, I remember them as elp in kraftwerk suits, ah ah.

music that has contributed immensely to the creation of techno and related
electronic pop styles including house ....

lots of good people are influenced by bad stuff, it's their thing and we do not have to be exposed to it directly

f.
http://pleine-peau.com