Well, since others are throwing around their opinions about this, I guess I'll
toss mine out there.  I enjoy writings like this.  The concept of time and its
existence have perplexed intelligent minds for forever (if forever exists).
Without time there is no forever and with forever there is no need for time.
Without forever there is time.  If time exists, who created it--man or greater?
 What is the definition of existence?  Does this email exist?  Prove it!

I know this sounds like a bunch of ranting about nothing, but topics such as
this are interesting to me and many other people  :)

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.mp313.com