The grammar is not the point at all ... (but it is just as bad in the
origianl notes as in the transcript, I'm afraid) The point is whether we
really think Jeff is adding a great deal to the history of Western
philosophy with all this? Of course the validity of temporality (or not),
the beauty of the oppressed and rejected are noble topics and further, this
is not to suggest there's some sort of elitism about who can make a point or
write anything on a particular subject ... but at the end of the day (upon
which a dog will have his) facile, primary school sentiments are easily
recognisable as just that.