Hi,

the last days the words 'uk tech house' showed up in some messages.
This should be popular in london, as an alternative to 'looped bangers' (or
something)...

But could someone please describe this genre more specific..

Is it that boring style with really loud 909 open hihats in between the
beats?

And what´s up with detroit techno in london? I went over there last summer
to visit record shops (I am from Belgium).. and was really amazed that there
were so few techno records over there...

Greets,
Maarten