From: Ian Cheshire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 January 2002 09:17
To: 'Maarten Baute'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] uk tech-house

Really There should be no genre, but sadly there is

Tech-Hosue is labels like EUKAHOUSE, people like GET FUCKED

For Detriot music go to Big aplle Records in Croydon next time,,,there you
will find John Kennedy who plays for LOST and also the man who created
GRAIN...

Detroit Techno still lives on in the UK and I hope to bring a good Nite of
blistering music
to the UK/London, As I to feel there should be at least another nite giving
good vibes to those
who love the Detroit sound..

I would need some help but it is something I feel with some friends of mine,
we can do it.