Toby Frith:

Good idea.

I would recommend, if anyone is going to Sonar this year, to perhaps meet up
there?  It seems that there are a few London-based people on the list, but
many others are spread over the country.

yeah, i'm a little worried about being accused of bias by suggesting London, so any other ideas for locations are more than welcome. i just thought London might be a compromise for UK ppl, European ppl, and perhaps ppl from the US (should any be mad enough to make the trip!). Sonar's a possibility, as is DEMF if it goes ahead, tho i won't be at either myself.

it's certainly a bit of a problem that we're all so spread out, unlike the Low list ppl who i imagine are more or less all based in the Low Countries.

rob