I'd say there are just about five or six of us, maybe more....if you did decide Dublin or Belfast I'd help out...but I'm totally inexperienced as regards event organistaion.

I can think of one or two Dublin venues off the top of my head...what kind of numbers would people envisage?

Are there enough Irish people on the list for me to suggest Dublin?
Easily accessible by air and generally a nicer place to be than London! Or you could all come to Belfast?; hmmm, maybe not...