Nic:

yeah, I'm in too..

of course the easy option is to just organise everyone to turn up at one gig, but if we need a place for approx. 100 people then I know a bar in central London we can have for free.

cool, i was thinking it'd be best to throw our own party, rather than all meet-up for a club night. aside from anything else it'd be great to hear sets and pa's from list members, for me that's one of the primary reasons to do this, and we wouldn't have that opportunity at a night put on by someone else.

once we've got an idea of the level of interest we can then start looking into venues, but somewhere around 100 capacity (with it's own pa!) might well be perfect.

cheers

rob