Hey Maarten
Moroder´s E=MC2 was one of the all-time favourite albums of Derrick May !!!
http://www.disco-disco.com/tributes/giorgio.html
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/1392/GiorgioMoroder.html
Cheers
Mario
Maarten Baute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: Hi people,

I want to get a clear vision on the impact that georgio moroder had in the
late 70´s and later on house and techno.. Does anyone know a good text about
this guy? And more important -> can I find some sound previews of what he
has produced?

Sorry for my bad english today.. but it has been a hectic day!

Cheers,
Maarten