the number of Gerorgio moroder responses prompted me to share what i had
sent Maarten off board.

There was a huge gang of us who went 'clubbing' if you could call it that
during 1974/76 and we had a fixed routine - the only chemical was amyl
nitrate bought illegally from a chemist in picadilly circus:

Monday - Busbys : Charing Cross Road - was a gay club open till about 3.00
in wots now the mean fiddler
Tuesdays - Crystal Palace Hotel, right on the round-about at Crystal Palace
(Does anyone remember the this?
Thursdays - Ripples (It was somewhere around the avenue where the Sounshaft
now is).  I always remember Jonathan Richman &  Modern Lovers Egyptian
Reggae from this club - whenever i hear the tune thats my memory.
Fridays - Was Louises Poland Street - Normally a lesbian club but taken over
by SexPistols & Friends and surprisingly a huge legion of people from Radio
Luxembourg
Saturdays - Global Village:  (I remember Boy George about 15!) Huh!
Sundays - Crystal Palace Hotel Again.

sorry ... all very un-313 but reminisces ......
yeah, i'm that old and still out two to three times a week (couldnt do 6
nights anymore).
luv-it!