I don't know if any of this is helpful (and I'm sure there ARE texts, but I don't know of them), Giorgio's "signature" is that arpeggiated bassline you hear in Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" which he tends to repeat in *many* productions. When the band Japan transitioned from a yowling rock outfit dressed in pilfered items from their sisters' closets to Roxy Music clones (no offense - I love Japan :-), it was Giorgio behind the knobs with the "Life in Tokyo" single which did it. Sparks used him to produce No.1 in Heaven and (I think) Terminal Jive, which feature that 'sound' prominently. He did the Midnight Express sndtrk and several others. Without him there wouldn't have been any Bronski Beat as we know them. Giorgio was instrumental in shaping disco and, considering Blondie (Heart of Glass) and Berlin's use of him, he had a strong hand in another "feeder line" of today's scene via a vis (ugh. I hate the nomenclature) new wave. If you go here http://www.cdnow.com/ and do a search for Giorgio Moroder, it should provide you with some items which will be linked to .ra samples. Hope this helps.
                                                        jeff