At 10:29 PM 2/6/2002, Samuel Hobbs wrote:

please suggest some parliament funkadelic albums which would help solidify in my mind what Derrick May means when he says detroit techno is kraftwerk and george clinton in an elevator.

-sam

Not sure if this helps anything, but I've always loved "One Nation Under a Groove". Clinton's "Computer Games" might be more what you're looking for.

                                                jeff