free your mind...and your ass will follow, maggot brain and chocolate city
would have to be my choices, theyre not very 'techno' but i always thought
that the funk came from mr clinton whereas the more robotic electronic side
came from kraftwerk.

also the mothership connection live dvd is WELL worth checking - i think i
have a parliament documentary where just about all the original detroit crew
recall having their minds totally blown going to check out that tour.

neil