You might want to try the Rough Guide to Techno. It's got a pretty good, and relevant selection, one of those books which you can flick endlessly back an forth between artists. Problem is I keep looking at it before I leave for work. So just as I'm about to leave on time it's "... ah! Sunrise Society..."

Was flipping through my copy of the All Music Guide to Electronica last
night, hoping to find something on Vince Watson, Brian Zentz, DJ Skull,
Mundo Muzique...