DAVE ANGEL AND TREVOR ROCKLIFE

as far as i know, and from some pics i have seen they appear to be
black...Mr Angel was obviously heavily influenced by Detroit judging by his
production sound.  As far as more recently though, i don't think he has done
anything.  Trevor Rocklife has done some work with Blake Baxter and plays
out some good quality records...if that is what you are looking for on the
Europe tip.

peace

Jeff