Memo from Alex Bond of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Orlando is black, although I fail to see what it has to do with anything.
He's also about 6'7", he is MASSIVE!!
He is also a really cool guy, one of the good ones! (there's not many!)

My Orlando top 3 .

1. Baruka - 'Raver of the lost funk' (Nightvision)
2. Infiniti - 'Game One' (w/Juan Atkins- Metroplex)
3. Basic B*stard Volume 4 - (Outland/Spiritual?)

He has made many more very very good records, the names of which I can't
remeber off the top of my head.
There is a Baruka LP with a black cover and some eyes and lightning on -
that's awesome also (is it on Buzz)

"Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 13/02/2002 11:36:23