I just read this post of mine over and realised it was ambiguous. What I
meant is I think it's cynical to pre-judge the members of this board,
everyone there is worthy, and has something valuable to offer. I think it's
important to have some faith in their collective abilities. I hope
everything works out. Of course, after last year, there is a lot of work to
be done before everyone feels happy with things, but just maybe this is the
start of that dialogue.

Incidentally, any updates on when the film on the first DEMF is coming out?
Or has it shown already?