I'm very pleased with the comittee line up.. With people like Huckaby, Oldham and Grant we will see some Detroit history come out this year..

I can't wait!!

~E

yeah what the hell
if the people on the committee were actually playing the festival i'd be pumped...sure sound like promising choices to me. alan oldham even!...i think these are all smart, appropriate people.

i dont understand why people are assuming the worst already...so who would you rather see on the committee? ok, kevin, derrick..dan sicko! :)...or the return of carl craig, but...c'mon..sounds promising enough, and like they are being awfully conscientious (sp) and careful so hold up you skeptical mfs!