That doesn't matter. Experience only adds to the knowledge of doing better next time.

--G.

Dan Sicko wrote:

I'll even say further that Pop Culture themselves has experience in organizing (or have been involved in) huge events and festivals in the past (i.e. as far as I know, the 'World Party'

Let's not forget what a huge flop the World Party was ...

I haven't been to a jazz festival since Branford Marsalis was supporting his "Crazy People Music" album, so I don't know how well that's been handled ...

-d