From: Dan Sicko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 2:40 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] Re: DEMF 2002: The Sexy Adventures of Carol Marvin313

Heh.

Well, I was kind of joking about DJ worship, but what I was really
hinting at is that techno, house, electronic music, what have you ...
are in an entirely different context at an event like DEMF.  It's not
a club, not an outdoor "rave," ... it's a concert festival.  How many
local promoters have tackled one of those?

-d