From: glyph1001 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 1:03 PM
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Re: DEMF 2002: The Sexy Adventures of Carol Marvin313

I'll even say further that Pop Culture themselves has experience in
organizing (or have been involved in) huge events and festivals in the
past (i.e. as far as I know, the 'World Party' and the Jazz Festival) so
that's the 'promoter' component there.  As if Carl had previous
experience in putting together a huge festival on his own. To be quite
frank, it seems to me alot of 'buddies' were picked to play the last two
years.

Flame, flame,

--G.