Rob Webb:

>ps: i know the above's not exactly 313... so, to compensate,
>a quick review of the new Drexciya lp - "it's decent,
> but not outstanding.  7 1/2 out of 10."

I thought the same thing about the EP that preceded it, but [EMAIL PROTECTED] convinced me to give the album a good listen too. Listened to the A and B-side, not being blown away. Then put on the C1-track and think "Ah! Now we're getting somewhere!", but one great track doesn't really make me buy a whole album.

Then I flip to the D-side. Start skipping through it. Jaw drops after the second skip. Realise that this track is too beautiful to skip through. Play it from beginning to end. Three times in a row. "Undersea Disturbances": if this one doesn't end up in my end-of-year top 10, it will be a *very* good year indeed.

Otto