It creeps up on you doesn't it? But (as always with my pet music) I try to
like it more, with not quite satisfactory results ... I speculated that with
"Harnessed The Storm" (what's that title about btw?!) on the heels of two
very strong side-projects, that the pair might simply have exhausted their
good material ... what do you think? Especially given rumors of a split.