I'm confused by this thread. I can understand why people mixing a lot of loops
might complain about fade ins, but it sounds a bit strange coming from Djs who
play Mills and Drexciya records.
Do you guys always mix a record right from the start, or what's the problem with
selecting a more mixable part of the record? Its important to remember that
these
tracks aren't just made for mixing and any that are tend to be lacking IMO...

Sean.