Actually, this is a music - a genre of dance music, that's made to be PLAYED
FOR AN AUDIENCE SIMULTANEOUSLY/IN SEQUENCE WITH SIMILAR MUSIC as well as
listened to - that's not a complex concept to grasp. The necessity of
PLAYING, quite aside from merely listening is engendered in a whole
marketing machinery which is aimed at people who PLAY this music as a form
of occupation or avocation. (This is even tedious to write but it seems that
it's necessary and the rudeness of some of those who appear to not
understand this compared to the dovishness of those who do is quite
remarkable) ...

Therefore, whilst no one wants to take an axe to anyone who wants to start
their composition with a fade - (although, judging by some of the language
used by their defenders, anyone who complains is worthy of an axing!) it
seems like a fair enough desire to have music (for PLAYING remember) that is
as convenient for that purpose as possible.